[Sticky] Vehicles database missing entries

5 Posts
4 Users
1 Likes
Ronald Perek
Admin
Topic starter
(@ronperek)

As you know, in the dyno software in PROJECTS tab, you can fill in vehicle data from online database.

Please report here any vehicles / models / trims that you did not find in the database.

I'll report the missing ones to the database provider to be filled in.

4 Replies
(@dan_t)

Great idea, I work with lots of JDM vehicles so I'll check to see if our common ones are there.

(@dynofellah)

Can re add "Racing Kart" or Just "Kart" as vehicle type?

Ronald Perek
Admin
Topic starter
(@ronperek)

Yes. I'll add it in next release.

Customer
(@pawel-golota)

Hi

I play a bit with vintage motorcycles (mainly Polish, and those from the Eastern Bloc). I think it would be worth adding these bikes to the database.

However, it would be easier to complete the data if there was a "table" where the necessary data could be simply entered.

Besides, I think it's worth sharing our measurements. This could simplify the completion of data in the measured vehicles.

summing up: I suggest

- creating a file with data to complete the missing (incorrect entries) in the database and,

- enabling the sharing of our measurements.

For example, when I measure the power of a vintage motorcycle in its original condition (not only vintage 😛 ), which is not in the database, by filling in the data I can make it available, and another person measuring the same motorcycle can use the data that I have completed and compare it with my measurement.

To keep this post on topic, my first correction:

Junak SFM motorcycle two basic models:

Junak M07 power 17 HP / 5500 rpm [PN]

Junak M10 power 19 HP / 6000 rpm [SAE] 27.5 Nm / 3800 rpm

engine capacity 350 cc

one cylinder

four-stroke

Regards Pawel G

Share: