Top-end controller for most advanced dynamometers. Supports 4WD chassis dynamometers without mechanical synchronization and 4WD hub dynamometers. Many inputs and outputs allow connection of additional sensors and actuators.
Affordable controller for budget dyno builds. Despite its decent price, it supports dynamometers with up to 2 absorbers and one speed sensor. This includes engine dynamometers, and 4WD chassis dynamometer with mechanical synchronization.
High-speed eddy current brake power supply with fast demagnetization and 3 phase mains power supply. Absorber current can be controlled via CAN bus or PWM digital signal.
Key system features
- Support for inertia and braked dynamometers up to 4WD hub dyno.
- All-in-one device. No additional PC computer is required, however the device can be operated from an external PC.
- All typical PC interfaces like HDMI, USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth available.
- Free software included with device. Lifetime free updates. No extra paid or licensed features.
- Real-time data acquisition and plotting.
- Configurable user interface: plots, gauges, numeric displays can be freely added, arranged and personalized on the desktop.
- Unlimited number of tests can be loaded, analyzed and printed on report at the same time.
- Test results export to CSV, Excel, JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF and PDF report.
- Independently selectable units for any data channel: metric and imperial. Automatic unit conversion for CAN and sensor inputs.
- Test modes:
- inertial (without absorber),
- manual brake torque,
- steady state speed,
- steady acceleration or deceleration,
- ramp test,
- programmable sequence,
- road simulation.
- Guided advanced test with instructions for operator. Hold on start speed, acceleration ramp, hold on top speed and accelerated coast down.
- Project and runs database with searching and sorting to keep your data organized and accessible.
- Stock vehicle database with parameters of cars (3200+ models) and motorcycles (1700+ models) like stock power, torque, gearbox etc.
- Highly configurable absorber control. Independent control loops. Different brake types can be used at once in one dyno.
- Power corrections with included ambient conditions sensor: DIN 70020, EC 95-1, ISO 1585, JIS D1001, SAE J1349.
- OBD2 support via USB or Bluetooth adapters. Programmable data logging.
- Total 14 outputs for control of peripheral devices in your dyno test cell.
- Powerful data logging with total of 27 inputs. In AWD hub dyno 19 inputs are left spare for additional sensors!
- 2x CAN-bus interface for system expansion with external modules. Input and output messages fully programmable.
- ECU data logging via CAN-bus. 26 ready-made ECU presets available.
- High precision 16bit analog inputs.
- Speed inputs resolution: 32ns (0.000000032s)
- High sampling frequency: 500Hz for analog inputs, 1000Hz for speed inputs.
- Fast absorber control loop running at 1000Hz frequency.
- Fast eddy current brake power supply:
- Typical full current in 0.2s and back to no current in 0.02s!
- Closed loop current control with CAN-bus diagnostics.
- 1-phase or 3-phase supply.
- Digital speed synchronization between rollers or wheels.
- Automatic loss measurement to calculate torque and power at engine.
- Customizable reports. Page orientation, plots size, visible parameters, company information and logotype can be personalized.
- Engine speed can be calculated or sampled from inductive clamp, OBD interface or CAN-bus.
- Functions system for custom channels calculation and automation of outputs control.
- Analog inputs fully programmable with interpolation table allows connecting of any analog sensor.
- K-type thermocouples can be connected directly.
- Data channels monitoring with warnings and alarms.
- Throttle control with programmable sequences.
- High compatibility with existing absorber. It can be controlled via analog output, PWM signal or CAN-bus.
- Powerful DSP signal filtering / averaging / smoothing. Fully programmable to remove unwanted noise or vibrations.
- The system can be remotely controlled via CAN bus to allow integration with other systems in your dyno test cell.
The PEREK company was founded in 2019 based on many years of experience in mechatronic engineering and designing electronic systems for the automotive industry. We constantly expand our offer in the field electronic solutions for dynamometers. We create our products both for professional testing rig and for hobbyists who want to inexpensively equip their own dyno with an electronic measurement system.
As motorsport and modern technologies enthusiasts, we take care to meet the needs of our customers both in terms of electronic devices and the provided software.
Why chose PEREK products?
Great quality for decent price
We provide you with high quality, feature rich products that come with a price that won’t knock you off your feet
Compatible with your hardware
Our products are designed to be compatible with your existing hardware. Updating your old dyno hardware with a new controller won’t be a problem.
Interoperability with peripherals
Our controllers are equipped with flexible CAN data bus that allows dyno to take commands from other devices or to send diagnostic data to other systems. Functionality can be upgraded with additional modules.
If you have any trouble setting up our controller, contact us! We will help you get your dyno configured and ready to go in no time.
Lifetime software updates
We know that the world is moving forward. Our software is constantly evolving to meet new demands, and you can download all updates for free.
Clear and modern documentation
We keep our help section full of articles that will help you to get around our dyno software and set up your dyno yourself. Many topics are covered in video presentations.
If you’re interested in buying a complete dynamometer, don’t hesitate to contact one of the manufacturers, who use our dyno controller and data acquisition system.
Producer of modular chassis dynamometers. From simple 2WD inertial model, up to 4WD braked model with mechanical synchronization. Custom dynamometer solutions are also available.
Producer of multiple dynamometer types. Rolling road, engine test cells, aircraft engine dynamometers and custom solutions are available.
PEREK Ronald Perek
VAT ID: PL6832043276
tel. / WhatsApp: +48 690 328 455
We are available to help you 7:00 – 19:00 GMT, 7 days a week.
If you are still hesitating, feel free to contact us. We can arrange system presentation via TeamViewer.
DC1E4 Dynamometer Controller
Multiple dyno support
DC1E4 Dynamometer Controller
Complete dyno test cell control
CAN BUS ↦
⇥ cooling fan
⇥ fume extractor
⇥ CAN BUS