5 Posts
4 Users
1 Likes
Ronald Perek
Admin
Topic starter
(@ronperek)

Welcome current a future dyno owners!

I created this forum, so you can share your questions and projects with our community.

If you feel that you have something valuable to our members, feel free to create a new topic.

BUGS / SUGGESTIONS / FEATURE REQUESTS

Please post bug reports, feature requests and other suggestions under FEEDBACK section of the website. It's equipped with a system that is better for handling this kind of requests than the forum.

Best regards and happy tuning

Ronald

4 Replies
(@xandasxurras)

Hello my fellow petrol-heads

Customer
(@pawel-golota)

Like everyone here,

I am a dyno user with a Perek controller. I hope that I can learn something, maybe I will be able to give something from myself. Is English only the language used here? my english is not perfect, i speak polish better 🙂

Regards Pawel G

Ronald Perek
Admin
Topic starter
(@ronperek)

Most of the PEREK dyno system users are placed outside of Poland. To get the best feedback from community, you should use English. You can also write directly to me in Polish if you need any help 🙂

(@aussiebobford460)

Hi, thank you for accepting my membership, l'm in the process of building a waterbrake absorger from scratch build. I'm keen to use what Perek has to offer computer controller and software for my application to build my engine dynamometer. Be patient with as l might ask stupid questions as electronics is not my forte? Once again hello from Australia and thankyou for accepting me. Bye

Share: