Tool for calibrating a load cell is available in SETTINGS / Dyno / Load Cell / Calibrate load cell
- Enter Arm length – horizontal distance from roller axis to calibration mass location.
- Enter Calibration mass – mass of the object that will be placed on the calibration arm.
- Click No load reading -> to acquire load cell voltage without any load placed (loaded only with dyno mechanism).
- Place calibration weight on the arm.
- Click Load reading -> to get load cell voltage with known load.
- Click▼to calculate load cell coefficients.
- Coefficient can be verified by checking equation at the top of the tool window.